Spring Break '12 x Paris Fashion Week

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Last week may have been Paris Fashion Week, but it was all about midterms over here. Actually, my iCal alert let me know on Sunday night that "HELL WEEK Starts Tomorrow", which was both funny and depressing at the same time.  But none of that matters anymore because I'm officially on spring break and our team flew to South Florida for training!!! I don't think I've ever been so happy to see horrible drivers and stereotypical steroid-ridden guys in bro tanks; it's good to be home. My best friends even came to the airport to welcome me home. It was great. This spring break will consist of lots of tennis (obviously) but also a lot of blogging (!!!) and teaching myself how to use Adobe Indesign. I have like 13 days left on this free trial so thats 13 days to learn everything I can about this thing.

Speaking of Paris Fashion Week...

Street Style

Yves Saint Laurent 
Elie Saab
Mila Kunis in Christian Dior

...these are some of my favorite pieces of the week. Mila Kunis in CD was definitely my favorite though.  I wonder if i could pull off a pink lace dress...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger