Freestyle Friday (CUSH @ Columbia)

Friday, March 30, 2012

One of my favorite things about going to Columbia is Thursday nights at CUSH, Columbia University Society of Hip-Hop. I remember back when I was a pre-freshman and I came to visit Columbia for the first time, I found out that there was a student group that was not only just as obsessed with hip hop as I was, but also that held weekly cyphers and discussions about the happenings in the hip hop world. Due to my idiotic scheduling of classes, I usually show up about an hour late to most CUSH events, but I'm so glad I made it in time to see A. Cole kill it on his freestyle. His freestyle was backed up with a beat by none other than Columbia's Venom Step Team (my friend Doreen is in it!). Check out the video and see A. Cole's freestyle! 


Side note, iPhones take some pretty sweet videos/photos. I'm impressed.

Venom Step Team 
That's Doreen in the back!

taken with iPhone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger