The Best Background at SXSW

Saturday, March 24, 2012


I have never been to SXSW. I did not go to SXSW this year. Obviously I would have considered selling my soul to go, but that wasn't an option this year. I really can't imagine anything being better than being at a film and music festival for an entire week but I'd like to just be there one day. My highlight of the week (and by highlight I mean the only thing I saw from SXSW because I swore to not look at anything festival related in order to remove the risk of depression) was this gem of a performance. I've heard this artist's music before, multiple times actually, and Curbside Jones is definitely a name to look out for. Although it's only a few seconds long, the brief performance of Curbsides' background dancers made me laugh harder than I have in about a month. So obviously I watched it 3 more times. This video has about 71 views as of now and it needs about 4,000...at least. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger