Fashion Feature: rag & bone

Sunday, April 14, 2013


Oh it feels good to be back. I have to admit, my laziness really gets the best of me sometimes, especially when I finally get a break from the massive amounts of schoolwork Columbia professors love handing out. Update on what's happened in my life since my last post: my team is in the middle of Ivy season and I'm proud to say it's going well (I don't want to say too much and jinx it so we can just leave it at that), AND...I'm interning at rag & bone this summer!!! I'm ridiculously excited to start next month; I can barely believe that I landed this internship. While I (understandably) don't own anything from rag & bone just yet, I love the aesthetic and the laid back feel to their collections. From workwear to casual wear, rag & bone's style really matches my personality and my own fashion style, so needless to say this internship will (hopefully!) be a perfect fit. I figured I would take the opportunity to do a Fashion Feature post on rag & bone instead of just going on about how excited I am to have landed this internship, even though I could go on about it forever.

Here are some of my favorite pieces from the most recent rag & bone collecton!

Fall/Winter Collection at New York Fashion Week


Aviation, American cool, English Tailoring, Party-girl, Classic. 
Only a few of the descriptions reviews have attached to the collection and you can clearly see why. I'm all about dark neutral colors with a bit of color pop and that's exactly what Marcus Wainwright an David Neville were going for. 
Classic rag & bone with a bit of flair.

And here are a couple of rag & bone inspired outfits!
                                         
My rag & bone Casual Look


                        Rag and Bone Casual

rag & bone Oversized Tee - $210 / rag & bone Leather Leggings - $395 / rag & bone Booties - $475 / rag & bone Nordic Beanie - $125 / Gorjana Chloe Asymmetrical Stud Earrings - $40 / Mixed Bangle Stack - $12 / FOREVER 21 Long Owl Pendant Necklace - $6.80


My rag & bone Date Night Look


Rag and Bone Date Night

rag & bone Rowan Drape Dress- $595 / rag & bone Bowery Leather Jacket - $1,595 / rag & bone Ario Sandal - $495 / rag & bone Pilot Clutch - $595 / MCQ Alexander McQueen Double Wrap Razor Cuff - $110 / Gold Leaf Earrings - $50 / Astley Clarke Muse Eternal Ring - $1,000




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger