Welcome to Our Humble Abode

Friday, June 15, 2012



We didn't get past here. He was disappointed with himself.


'Twas a far way down...
I'm just going to post this and act like I haven't completely disappeared for the past month or so. If there's any excuse in the world for my absence, it's that I have officially moved to NYC for the summer and it's been so hectic/insane/stressful/amazing that I needed a month or so to get my life in order (not really, but I needed to come up with something). Well to start off, these pics are from the back fire escape of our giant apartment -- not only for NYC standards, but for general apartment standards, this place is pretty big. Brian had some trouble getting to the roof, which we have access to from our fire escape. Wanna see if he made it? And more amazing pics of our new life in NYC? Hit the jump for more!


HE MADE IT!


It took him a few hours, but he made it. I'd say it was worth it.



Welcome to our new home: New York City. The views from our roof are honestly incomparable. I'm pretty much in love with our roof, and I'm happy to say Brian overcame his fear of heights long enough to see what I knew was up there waiting for us. 

My Stuff.

His Stuff.


I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing summer.

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger