And We Can Feed Ourselves, Too

Friday, June 15, 2012

As it turns out, not having a meal plan is hard. I don't know how real people in NYC eat everyday if they don't just go to a restuarant every night. And to be perfectly honest, it makes sense that I always associate New York living with Chinese take-out containers. Luckily, Brian and I are weirdly obsessed with the food network and know enough about cooking to play around in the kitchen and make some food for ourselves. Here's a little glimpse into our cooking endeavors; I'll be sure to post a few more with recipes attached!



Mozzarella Stuffed, Egg-Topped Turkey Burgers with Greens


Spiced Turkey Meatball Lentil Soup with Shredded Mozzarella


Lemon Chicken Piccata with Roasted Aparagus


Ok, call me crazy but as obsessed as I am with peanut butter and pineapple separately, I was certain that these two would go great together. I even Googled it just to be sure. Turns out peanut butter and pineapples are a delicious snack combo. The first couple bites are weird but when you get the taste for it, it's so addicting. Speaking of peanut butter, Brian and I went through a jar in 2 days...and I don't even feel bad/embarrassed about it. Welcome to living on your own.

2 comments:

  1. yummmyyy i love peanut butter too :))) :P
    would be happy if we could follow each other :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger