Humans of New York

Monday, April 2, 2012

Thanks to my roommate, I've found yet another way to procrastinate for hours on end. This Facebook page, Humans of New York  has a bunch of pictures of random and interesting people around New York City, and I have to say that none of this surprises me. It just makes me love this place 100x more. Here are some of my favorite pictures that I've seen lately. Also, the captions can really make the picture, so I'll add those in too. 


Paradoxically, the loudest personas often belong to the most soft-spoken people.

These gas prices are out of control.
When I was taking this photo, someone walked behind me and said: "God that is so Brooklyn." 
"What are you reading?"
"It's a philosophy book."
"Are you a philosophy student?"
"No."
 

"You wanna go to a protest?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger