Fashion Feature: The Brooklyn Circus

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oooh, yet another Fashion Feature. This is turning out wonderfully. 

Remember that time I said I didn't do men's fashion? That was before I found The Brooklyn Circus. This place is the epitome of men's vintage fashion done right and I am a huge fan of their style. My clever self made a little funny joke on Twitter when I formally introduced myself, and I got a little response. Needless to say, I felt awesome.


Hit the jump for my favorite styles and a little story about a circus in Brooklyn.

Their story in their own words:

The Brooklyn Circus/BKc story begins in 2006 in a quaint neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York with the aim to strengthen consumers’ appreciation for classic aesthetics and antique motifs whilst upholding the pillars of modern design within a hundred year plan. With time-tested values of classic American craftsmanship, a love for urban tradition, vintage sensibilities, and an endless search for the timeless silhouette, the empowerment and authenticity. Founded by graphic designer Ouigi Theodore and developed by an arsenal of visionaries fueled by a common purpose, this bustling junction of style and character is always an experience. Beyond embracing techniques of timeless craftsmanship and sophisticated simplicity, The BKc fosters creative relationships, providing a social sanctuary for open-minded forward-thinkers. Every cuff of trouser, roll of the sleeves, and peaking pocket square is connected to a greater story, as they’ve succeeded at tailoring not only cloth and fabric, but lifestyles. With flagships now in Chicago and San Francisco, The BKc’s inspirational clout has solidified its cult following which has grown exponentially and globally. The End

My favorite looks with their own pictures.

I love their Lookbook. All black and white and super classy.
Bowtie!
Their cardigans look so comfortable and well-fitting.
And I mean come on...the beard.
My favorite piece. A little pricey, but worth it.

For The Brooklyn Circus online shop, blog, and more click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger