Fashion Feature: APC

Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Once again, thanks to Brian for finding this amazing boutique on one of his many outings around the city. This french boutique has stores in 27 countries around the world including ours (thank God)! There are 4 stores in California and 3 in NYC so whoever is around the East or West Coast, go find A.P.C ASAP -- see what I did there?

A.P.C has some of the nicest knits and sweaters I've ever seen and felt. Yes, I felt their sweaters and did not purchase anything and I'm not even embarrassed to say so because if you were there, you would feel them too. I want to say they have a vintage-y style to their clothes, but overall they have great quality clothes and they also sell other cool things like quilts, lap top cases, and candles. On the sidebar of their website, beneath the typical "Women"and "Men" clothing links, they have a link for "Objects", where they legitimately have a bunch of different objects that they sell...its great.The coolest thing about their website is definitely their Lookbook; the models actually move! And pose! And walk off the screen when they're done! 

Also, another fun fact: one of the NYC stores (the one Brian found) is located on the same block as where I will be working this summer. Where will I be spending my lunch breaks, you ask? 

Here are some of my favorite pieces at A.P.C! 




These are the interactive models in the Lookbook that move!


...and some of my favorite objects!


Macbook Case

An Apron!

 
A quilt and its pattern, called "Paris Star" 


For more info and shopping on A.P.C click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger