Fashion Feature: ACCESSORIES!!!

Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm pretty much obsessing over anything accessory related at the moment -- rings, earrings, bracelets, hair clips, necklaces...anything. "RINGS!!!" has been on my shopping list for about a month now and the only reason I don't have more "RINGS!!!" is because I always seem to be distracted by the clothes at Madewell and J. Crew, which ends with me not buying anything at all because all I want are the clothes. Ever since I was little, my mom has been the jewelry queen, with bracelets and rings all over her hands and arms, and I've always been just like her. There are pictures of me at like 9 years old with 4 bracelets on 1 arm, 3 on the other, and 2 necklaces on (while playing tennis, mind you); although my taste is not as busy as it used to be, I still love having bracelets and different necklaces and earrings on for each outfit I wear that day. Here are some accessories that have made me write "RINGS!!!"on my shopping list, among other things!


Rings via weheartit.com
via tangledupinblond.tumblr.com

Necklace at Brooklyn Flea Market
Brooklyn Flea Market

Brooklyn Flea Market



1 comment:

  1. lovely accessories xx

    www.styleandbeautie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger