Fashion Feature: ModCloth

Wednesday, January 25, 2012


I came across an idea today...featuring my favorite brand/store/style for the day (kind of like my Song of the Day and Excursions coming together...the semester just started and my Excursions are probably going to be on somewhat of a hold). This will be my first Fashion Feature post so we'll see how it goes! Today's feature is ModCloth, one of my recent favorite retailers, websites, and now blogs! I actually love ModCloth's blog, ModLife, because it's not just about their clothes; there's sections on fashion & beauty, music, recipes, and even home crafts. I think I'm partial to variety blogs, but only because I like a lot of different stuff and I appreciate when certain blogs/magazines talk about more than one of the things I like. Anyways, here are some of my favorite pieces on ModCloth's website via my Shopstyle!

TOPS 
OUTERWEAR
 DRESSES

 BOTTOMS


SHOES
For more info and shopping on ModCloth click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger