Song of the Day: You Rascal You

Tuesday, February 28, 2012


News for the world: I'm not dead. Papers and exams kept me from the wonderful world of blogging (again) and I'll probably disappear again next week, my one and only hell week of the semester. I tried this new thing where I don't procrastinate and just get work done, which actually worked! Honestly though, if blogger actually had a real iPhone app and not the one where you can upload pictures but have absolutely no idea how big they will be or where they will be in your post, I probably would have been posting in class.

Anywho.

In honor of my literary jazz class take-home midterm being assigned tomorrow, I'm making this 1930s Louis Armstrong classic "I'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascal You" as Song of the Day. Every time I listen to this song I can't help but laugh a little under my breath. I think Louis' laugh is kind of contagious. Oh and if you can't tell, yes he is surrounded by bubbles. If you watch "A Rhapsody of Black and Blue" you'll kind of get it...sort of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger