Freestyle Friday

Friday, February 10, 2012


For the record, I am not conforming or losing the creativity I had a couple of weeks ago for Freestyle Saturday...I just really want to post this video and today happened to be Friday. So we'll call it convenience for good measure.

This is another freestyle from the documentary "The Art of Rhyming", which pretty much proves that I need to fix my life and watch this doc immediately. Just a casual day in Brooklyn (I think it's Brooklyn?) surrounded by a group of people, and Mos Def/Yasiin Bey takes over. This video was shown to me by none other than...Brian, of course, and I still pretend that I also freestyle in the middle of a group of people on a random day in the park. Well, not so much pretend. I do it...I just don't like to brag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger