Song of the Day

Sunday, November 20, 2011



I couldn't think of any clever note to add to the heading, but I guess I don't even have to. I mean, it's the Tribe. From one of my all time favorite albums, "The Chase Part II" from the classic Midnight Marauders was revived for me by Michael Rappaport's documentary "Beats Rhymes and Life: The Travels of a Tribe Called Quest". I watched this documentary 3 times and I would watch it 100 times more if I can. Even if you're not a Tribe fan, I highly recommend you watch the documentary. It will give you a new and profound insight on hip hop music in its prime. It's available on iTunes and on Blu-Ray/DVD. Therefore...no excuses. Go get it, educate yourself. Or just watch it and love it...your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger