Song of the Day (Do You Like It?)

Monday, December 5, 2011



I am an idiot. Here I've been. parading myself around for Lord knows how long proclaiming myself as a Tribe fan and I never gave their final album The Love Movement a fair listen. In my hour of procrastination from a ridiculous amount of papers only an English major could have, I finally put the album on, and by the 5th song  the second I got to the 5th song I realized my full blown idiocy. Like It Like That has everything a soulful hip-hop song could ever need and could ever aspire to be. From the drums to the sample  to the lyrics, in my opinion, this song is perfect. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. If any of you are jazz listeners and not so much hip-hop listeners...do yourself a favor and listen to this immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger