A BCBG Christmas

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas came early for me this year courtesy of Brian...and I need to tell the world what I got. Last summer he and I went to the mall by his house and I happened to stroll into one of if not my absolute favorite store BCBG (this one happened to be BCBGeneration). I immediately tried on and feel in love with this white long sleeve button down printed romper. This thing that's absolutely beautiful and actually looked good on me (I couldn't have been more skeptical of it actually looking decent on me at all), but sadly, being the broke college student that I am, I had to let it go. BUT I happen to have a thoughtful boyfriend...(they exist!!!!!)...and he surprised me over thanksgiving break with my early Christmas present!!! My reaction to my new romper was priceless, and I couldn't be happier that no one saw me.

If I get brave enough, I'll update this picture with a a picture of me in it...rather than this random model who isn't me.

via bcbg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger