Grammy Nominations X My Feelings

Thursday, December 1, 2011

So the Grammy's came out with nominations last night and well...I have opinions.

1. Adele is one of the only mainstream artists I truly appreciate and support lyrically and musically and she needs to win almost every category she is in.

2. Why is Bruno Mars up for Album of the Year?

3. Grenade...song of the year? Really?

4. Nicki Minaj as Best New Artist....if you know me you know how I feel about this. If you don't know me, to put it simply, I don't believe in the artist known as Nicki Minaj. Take that how you wish.

5. On what planet does Susan Boyle qualify as "Traditional Pop"? Enlighten me please.


6. All of the Lights, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Beats Rhymes and Life, Otis. All winners or I permanently shut off my radio and drop kick it out of my 8th story window into the shaft.

I have more feelings about the Grammy's...but I should probably keep it to myself until February 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger