WWIWT: What Would I Wear Today?

Sunday, December 23, 2012

ModCloth Who Dozen Dress - SALE $41.99
TOPSHOP Petite Sleeveless Denim Jacket - $70
Michael Kors Lena Lace Up Booties - SALE $206.99 
Juliet & Company Long Pearl Wrap Necklace - $36
Sequin Skinny Zebra Bangle - $25
Sequin White Enamel Shrimp Bangle - $30
Fendi Two-Tone Bangle - $525 (lol.)
So I know I don't post a lot of pictures of myself on here (although I did start posting my own looks to my LOOKBOOK...check it out on the right sidebar!), so I'm sure its hard to imagine what my "urban-chic" style is. I've done this kind of a post before using ShopStyle's "Create A Look", which I think has now just been shortened to "Looks", but this time I'm posting more of an outfit that I would wear on today or any given day when it isn't freezing like it is currently in NYC. I'd like to think of this as my "If I had everything I wanted at hand right in my closet" outfit. Pretty much sums up my fashion taste (urbany, vintagey, sorta preppy but i can also do boho...?), but I'll make sure to keep this up and give you a better idea of my kind of style.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger