Just in Time for Christmastime

Sunday, December 16, 2012



Where did you think I get all my sass? 
My mother, the model. My boyfriend, the other model.


And without further ado, The FancyClown is back from its semester long hiatus!!! First of all, no one told me how ridiculous junior year is and I'm upset at everyone who did not warn me because quite honestly, I was not ready for this. I was so stressed and tired so often, I practically forgot I had a blog. As you guys can see, I totally redid the site because TFC kind of needed a bit of a makeover Also, shoutout to my lovely friend Stacy for designing the new TFC banner. Isn't she awesome?

Anyways, this semester took a serious toll on me but I'm happy to say I'm almost done and I have definitely survived!! I've got 2 more finals to go but I miss this blog too much to stay away any longer!! To avoid anymore hiatuses and whatnots, TFC will be on a new updating schedule where a new post will be up every Wednesday and Sunday...and most likely other days when I really just want to say or show you something. I'm instilling some sort of stability in my life starting now and I really appreciate y'all bearing with me through all this nonsense.

So how does one come back from such a longterm disappearance, you ask? Well, if you know anything about me at all, you know that I am a little (unhealthily) obsessed with Christmas. I'm actually listening to my favorite Christmas CD as I write this post and study for my statistics final simultaneously. Not ashamed to add that it's N*SYNC's Home for Christmas. You know you have it either hard copy or on iTunes -- don't kid yourself. Anywho, I always help my mom decorate the house and tree when I come home for Thanksgiving break and ever since I've been with Brian, he comes over to help out too. This year was no different, and you can clearly see the over excitement all over my face about decorating. I hope these pics put you in the holiday spirit and for those of you who are like me and have a few more finals to get through...we got this. Happy Holidays!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger