Where in the World...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

...did I go? I feel like I've written this post 1000 times. Apologizing after disappearing for a couple of weeks but not really having much of an excuse for it. Well...okay I'm not going to say I've had some miraculous epiphany and I have vowed to change my ways. Chances are I'm probably going to do it again in the future. At least for now I can say I've been gone for the followng reasons:

1. As mentioned in the post immediately following (or preceding, depending on how you look at it) this one, Brian's birthday weekend was a little hectic (3 music events + dinner) but I will be sure to update you all on that.

2. I may have forgotten to release this interesting news but I broke my pinky last month/ got surgery on it and I just got my hand cast off last week. The freedom was a little overwhelming.

3. I went home for the weekend and pretty much vegetated and let my mom do my laundry for me like any other 20 year old college student does.

4. I live in New York City. It's hard to keep up man!


All in all, I apologize for yet another absence of posting on here. I (actually) plan on recording these last few days of my summer in the city, as well as my thoughts and feelings about...stuff. If you haven't forgiven me yet, here's a picture of two puppies playing in grass.

YAY for puppies and forgiveness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger