Song of the Day: Guess Who's Back

Friday, May 11, 2012

"But the game ain't the same since I left out (left the house? I'm not sure)"

I don't even know what made me think of this particular song, but I think it's hilarious that I did. I forgot how dope this beat is and I'm glad to know I had some taste in music when I was younger.  Well you can obviously imagine why this song is song of the day. If not....

1) I'M HOME!
2) I'M BACK TO BLOGGING

Replace "Mase" with "TheFancyClown" and "Welcome Back" literally was written about my absence from the blogger world. And I'm almost certain there were kids in the airport singing this at me when I landed -- I'm so serious. I couldn't be happier that my finals are done and I am actually a junior in college. Okay that last part still freaks me out but I can deal with it, I guess. This summer is going to be amazing and I'm going to be blogging like crazy. I'll be home for 2 weeks and then it's NYC all summer long. Stay with me people, I ain't leavin again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger